Ship7 services can be classified in three groups namely a) Subscription based membership services, b) Shipping, repacking, scan-and-email (for documents) and storage services, and c) Shopping assistance and other misc. value added services.
For terms of billing and our refund policy regarding each of these group of services, please read below.
- Subscription based membership services
Ship7 offers exclusive service offering and cost benefits to customers who opt-in for certain pre-defined paid subscription programs (“Prime Membership”). Ship7 may offer Prime Membership with month-to-month, quarterly, annual or any other pre-defined terms which have different pre-set costs that have to be paid at the beginning of the subscription.If the customer is unsatisfied with the Prime Membership, or for any other reason, wish to cancel your subscription; the customer can do so within the 7 days of subscription date and get a 100% refund for the membership fees the customer has paid. After 7 days of subscription date, the customer is eligible to receive a refund which is calculated on a pro-rated basis. Under no circumstances shall refunds exceed the paid membership fees due to reasons including but not limited to any damages or additional costs incur due to Prime Membership.
- If the customer has an automatic renewal for the subscription and want to cancel the membership and/or the automatic renewal setting; same terms apply.
- All the refunds that Ship7 issue are automatically applied to customer’s account as an “Account Credit”. Customer may request a cash refund or a transaction reversal but if the refund transacion involves any financial fees such as transfer fees, penalties, exchange rate fees etc. Ship7 incurs such costs to the customer.
- Shipping, repacking, scan-and-email (for documents) and storage services
Ship7 offers warehouse storage and processing services and shipping services. These services are billed as soon as the request is made by the customer, or if automatic processing is selected; at or before the time of processing.Our warehouse processing and shipping services are offered “As Is”. Unfortunately we do not offer any refunds for the services we provide.
- Ship7 is a virtual mailbox and shipping service so please bear in mind that you should direct your return and refund inquiries for the merchandise you purchased to the online merchant you actually made the purchase. Ship7 does not accept any claims regarding the merchandise you have purchased such as unwanted products, wrong color, wrong size etc.
- Shopping assistance and other misc. value added services
Once the customer completes the order for a value added service such as Shopping Assistance, Ship7 bills the customer for the required amount and then completes the transaction.The customer can cancel the order before the processing / fulfillment begins and get 100% refund. Once the processing begins, the order cannot be cancelled or even if it is stopped the customer is not eligible for any refunds.
- All the refunds that Ship7 issue are automatically applied to customer’s account as an “Account Credit”. Customer may request a cash refund or a transaction reversal but if the refund transaction involves any financial fees such as transfer fees, penalties, exchange rate fees etc. Ship7 incurs such costs to the customer.
- International Return
Ship7 ships packages through multiple carriers (like DHL , FedEx, UPS). At any circumstances, if customers refuse to accept the package due to the custom duties or to provide ID proofs for clearance those packages might be returned or abandon by the carrier. This procedure differs from country to country. Few countries’ customs abandon the package but there are some countries do not authorize to abandon or destroy. In those cases, the packages will be returned back to the shipper which is Ship7 address. So, for those international return packages the carriers charge us for “RETURN FEE” because the carriers consider the return shipment as 3rd country shipping. The expected cost would be higher than regular shipping costs due to their return policy. Ship7 will charge the customers for this return fee charged by the carrier. The customer account and the saved payment method will be charged for this fee. We highly recommend the customers to accept the packages without refusing them.